The Finance Director provides financial planning for the County and oversees the budget, audit and financial statement preparation of the County.
- Budget Documents
- Audit / Annual Documents
- Impact Fee Annual Reports
- Ambulance Fee Information
- American Rescue Plan Act Information
The Jefferson County Commission and the West Virginia State Auditor's Office made a commitment to improve transparency with the goal of driving citizen engagement. The goal is to provide both citizens and public servants access to information quickly and with fewer headaches. Click on the Jefferson County Checkbooks Link below to access the Transparency Portal.
- West Virginia Open.Gov Checkbooks for Jefferson County
- How to use the Open.Gov Checkbooks Transparency Portal
Documents are in Adobe Portable Document Format (.pdf). In order to view the forms properly, you may have to download Adobe Acrobat Reader or Microsoft Viewer